8.26.2009

Head Over Heels defeats Private Eyes! (51% - 48%)

The Contenders:

"Private Eyes" - Hall and Oates


vs.

"Head Over Heels" - Tears for Fears


The Story:

First off, click here if you want the original "Heads over Heels" video.

Now, to the battle. Tons of classics to choose from in this match-up. For Hall and Oates, there's "Maneater," "I Can't Go For That," and perhaps best of all, "Rich Girl."

On the Tears for Fears side, you have "Shout," "Mad World," and "Everybody Wants to Rule the World." Pretty epic '80s match-up, you have to say.

As for this particular battle, I'll let the videos speak for themselves this week. Vote by song, vote by group, vote by hairstyle, whatever--just vote!

VOTE ON THE RIGHT!

5 comments:

  1. I wanna say that this was one of the hardest decisions I've ever had to come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear it. Picking songs was hard enough.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...the fuck? I'm not fond of the Tears for Fears pick. But that's cool. I just wanted to say that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also wanted to mention that my word to verify the last post's authenticity was "catness".

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very hard decision. I almost voted for Tears For Fears just because it's one of my favorite literal videos and you know how much I love literal videos. Red Hot Chili Peppers "Under The Bridge" literal video has to be my favorite though. Post that one for me sometime will ya?

    ReplyDelete